YHC showed up 2 minutes late. Just the Tip had the PAX doing high knees when the Q pulled up. Great job Site Q taking the lead and my apologies fro being tardy. We did 5 burpees OYO in honor the the Q’s tardiness.
Mosied over to the rock pile. As always, a variety of rock sizes were selected. Patch so it coming, we would be rotating rocks.
- Row 10 IC (4 Count), rotate 3 rock to left
- Curls 10 IC (4 Count), rotate 3 rock to left
- OH Press 10 (4 Count), rotate 3 rock to left
- Tricep Ext 10 (4 Count), rotate 3 rock to left
- Repeated with 15 reps of each exercise and rotating 2 rocks to the left this time.
- Returned the rocks and mosied to middle area of park.
- Pick a partner for DORA
- 100 Burpees
- 200 Squats
- 300 LBCs
- Partner runs to the outermost sidewalk while partner does AMRAP – At some point during the DORA Patch mentioned he was not so sure he was glad YHC showed up.
We finished up together and mosied back to the flag.
- Jack Webb up to 10 merkins and 40 hallelujahs
- Patch led us in J. Lo’s
- Just the Tip led us with Flutter Kicks
- Spinal Tap took us to time with Box Cutters.
- Abu and his family, his parents
- Big Papi
- Gilligan in Carterico
- Praise for a good summer
- Sasquatch – sign up!!!
- BRR – sign up – got 4-5 interested and need another 4-5 to make a good team!!!
Lesson learned…don’t hit snooze! Thanks to Just the Tip for the Q opportunity and for stepping up until YHC showed up. Great work by all this morning, some heavy sweating happened!