Great morning in the gloom for YHC and the VQ with 15 PAX! We spent the time with a mix of many things that Breakdown has to offer. Enjoyed some healthy mumble chatter throughout, and will have the cadence thing down one of these days.
- 15 Side Straddle Hops
- 10 Good Mornings
- 10 Collard Pickers
- 10 Don Quixotes
- Indian Run (or whatever PC term it is now) around BL for 1/2 mile
- As a group, run second lap around BL, with stops at each intersection for 5 Burpees, 10 merkins, 10WW1s
- Mosey to the Shelter for down and backs over the tables with 15 dips one one end, 10 merkins/urkins/durkins on the other side (player’s choice)- 5 times
- Mosey down to the rock pile for some extra gym time: 20 curls, 20 overhead triceps, 20 overhead press, 20 goblet squats, finish on 6 for 20 chest press
- Ditch the rocks and head to the wall
- People’s chair while each pax runs to the tree line and back (some took it even further, and bear crawled…or picked the farthest tree)
- Moseyed to the lamp post for some sprints mixed with merkins- 2 times
- Circled up with some Mary (flutter kicks) to finish up
Prayer Requests- Abu’s Dad (prostate C), Captain Obvious’ mom (C as we recall), Fruity Pebble’s friend, Adolphus Leonard, who had a heart attack, and is recovering
Sasquatch and ruck event coming up; other upcoming Qs/F3ENC workouts were announced
No bear crawls (except those who voluntarily did them)! Thanks for getting me in on the Q Backhoe and the PAX who came out for support!