- When: 11/23/18
- QIC: Bench
Once again, back by popular demand! All PAX are cordially invited to join the Darkside Ruckers for a Black Friday Pub Ruck. Put the Christmas lights on hold, give the Thanksgiving leftovers a rest and head to town commons. This is a great opportunity to experience ruckership where the first and second F’s will be in great supply. Grab your rucksack, backpack, or any other suitable carry all and ruck up!
Date & Time: Friday, November 23, 2018 6:30PM
Starting point: Greenville Town Commons
Pubs: Villa Verde, AJ McMurphy’s, Bad Daddy’s Burgers, Christy’s Euro Pub
End Time: Appx. 11PM
Ending point: Greenville Town Commons
The itinerary is as follows:
- 6:30 PM – Depart from Greenville Town Commons to Villa Verde via South Tar River Greenway. (3.2 miles) 10-15 minute hydration break
- Villa Verde to AJ McMurphy’s (3.3 miles) 10-15 minute hydration break
- AJ McMurphy’s to Bad Daddy’s Burgers (1.8 miles) 10-15 minute hydration break
- Bad Daddy’s Burgers to Christy’s Euro Pub (2.4 miles) 10-15 minute hydration break
- Christy’s Euro Pub to Town Commons
The plan is to keep a sub 20 minute mile pace which will put us back to Town Commons at approximately 11PM. The 10-15 minute hydration periods will provide us flexibility to remain on schedule and finish on time. The route has been planned with access to sidewalks and lighting. As always, safety of all PAX is the number 1 priority. You are encouraged to wear reflective clothing or accessories, carry glow sticks, and use headlamps. Hope to see you there!