EC Ruck – yhc
Easy Rider sent yhc a msg the day before to bring it – yhc replied back with it will be brougth! Now to come up with a beatdown the pax can enjoy and mumble about. Yhc came in from EC and saw the pax pull into the lot. Hot Pursuit came in and saw Cold Cut in some sort of position, and was asked if he were “making biscuits?” Yhc knew the chatter was going to be interesting today… Circled up, disclaimer given…
Pledge of Allegiance
- Warm up
- Merkins – 10 4 count IC
- Copperhead Squats – 15 IC
- SSH – 20 IC
- Bear Crawl Hold – 10 – IC
- Mosey over to the benches at gate 6.
- Derkins – 10 IC
- Lunge to opposite side – 2 lunges forward, 1 lunge backwards. Pax said it sounded like we were getting ready to do the Cha Cha when directions were given!
- Dips – 10 IC
- Rinse and Repeat for one more round
- Bulgarian Split Squats – 10 IC
- Mosey over to the steps for some 7’s..
- WW1’S top of stairs – Gorilla Burpees at bottom. (yhc was accused of attending MSU)…
- People’s Chair for the 6.
- Mosey to tennis courts for 4 Corners. Pax were to run one at a time to next corner and perform exercise given at current corner while pax waiting were to perform given exercise until all have reached next corner.
- Corner 1 – LBC’s
- Corner 2 – American Hammers
- Corner 3 – Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Corner 4 – BTTW pax 5 count
- Mosey back to gate 6 benches for more leg workouts.
- Minnesota Fats led in some Step-Ups – 15 IC
- Captain Obvious led in some Super Step Ups – 15 IC – yhc messed up on the demonstration and the pax let me know.
- Hot Pursuit led in some Nipple Knockers -10 IC – yhc told the pax that’s what Goggles called it.
- Mosey back to the flag for some Mary.
- Easy Rider led out Freddie Mercury – 20 IC fwd and backwards
- Flutter Kicks – 20 IC
- Cold Cut led in some Annies – 10 IC
- Easy Rider’s 2.0’s safety at her lifeguard job. Friends lost child and other is brain dead due to drowning.
- Our country, Sri Lanka, Christians being persecuted around the world for their faith.
- Hot Pursuits 2.0 back in town. 2.0 new job in New York. 2.0 to pass physical test (2 miler) in Army.
- Yhc’s 2.0’s and family traveling to Illinois this weekend.
- Minnesota Fats has the Q at Eagle’s Ridge next Tuesday.
- Captain Obvious has the Q at West Side Story this Friday.
- PAX lunch today at Lemon Grass…. go feed the fish w/ Aquaman!
Moleskin – Great work put out by the men! F3 really does matter! Warmer weather is here, AO’s are filled with different options, pax are being creative with their Q’s, exicon is great, the fellowship is strong, faith is being encouraged, lives changed!………….. What’s my excuse for not posting…..???
Psalm 94:19 – When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
Blessings – FP