Great brisk morning to go for a run around the Waterfront. 5 PAX showed up early for some EC running and the final 2 joined us at 5:15. We set out on a good pace and were able to get a total of 5.5 miles in 49:42 minutes. The last mile Momma’s Boy made a push and the PAX followed finishing in a 7:38 split pace. Awesome Job!
BB’s by Month
- Strictly by the Numbers…Basically December 8, 2019
- Post GrowRuck feels (and aches & pains) at Clydesdales December 8, 2019
- Why We Do What We Do December 7, 2019
- Herny Episode 1 December 7, 2019
- without further adoo December 7, 2019