62 degrees and a perfect breeze coming off the water this morning made for a great start to the run. Started at 5am sharp and made a mile and a half loop around the city to come back by 515 to see who else would be joining the group. After getting are coordinates ready we started for long run which lead us all the way up to the graveyard on Market St. and then a few back roads on our way back to the waterfront. Awesome run and great pace for the whole group 6 miles in just over an hour.
BB’s by Month
- Making Biscuits and doing the ChaCha! April 23, 2019
- Keeping It Simple April 23, 2019
- From #TheSandLot to the Farm and back through the Burbs April 23, 2019
- You, suck, Chimi,1! I, hate, Chimi, 2!… April 22, 2019
- Stadium Frenzy April 22, 2019