62 degrees and a perfect breeze coming off the water this morning made for a great start to the run. Started at 5am sharp and made a mile and a half loop around the city to come back by 515 to see who else would be joining the group. After getting are coordinates ready we started for long run which lead us all the way up to the graveyard on Market St. and then a few back roads on our way back to the waterfront. Awesome run and great pace for the whole group 6 miles in just over an hour.
BB’s by Month
- To the Water Tower! July 22, 2019
- Don’t drop that rock!! July 22, 2019
- Can anything the Boy Scouts do really compete with cookies? July 22, 2019
- Stairs and butt plugs July 20, 2019
- Let me introduce you to the Inverted Burpee July 20, 2019