Momma’s Boy, Flatline, and Ramses got started at 0500 for some EC. Circled back at 0515 to pick up Wolverine. There was a cold wind howling at the waterfront, so we decided to quickly get away. We headed north on Market Street until we reached the cemetery, did a lap, and headed back towards the waterfront. Had a couple of minutes left so headed down 2nd Street and back down Main Street to the AO. Managed 5.4 miles in just under an hour and enjoyed some good conversation.
BB’s by Month
- Strictly by the Numbers…Basically December 8, 2019
- Post GrowRuck feels (and aches & pains) at Clydesdales December 8, 2019
- Why We Do What We Do December 7, 2019
- Herny Episode 1 December 7, 2019
- without further adoo December 7, 2019