- SSH x 15
- Don Quixote x 10
- Tempo Squats
- moseyed a quick lap then circled back up for the kettle bell upper body beatdown
Found our White Board to see what was in store. We had two exercises labeled , one for each partner. While one was doing a upper KB exercise the other was doing a AB exercise , rotating after each set done. It went a little something like this….
- Clean press 3×5 LBC’S
- Overhead press 3×5 WWII’s
- High Pulls 3×5 Flutter Kicks
- Merkins 3×10 Weezy Jefferson’s
- Rows Chill cuts
Ater a upper body beatdown we moseyed 2 blocks to our favorite flight of stairs now better known as Everest!
There we performed Everest up 4 flights
Everest is one lunge up(skipping two steps) , to a full squat, lunge up with the other leg, perform a full squat until you reach the top. Rinsed and Repeated .
With not much time to go a spare we quickly Moseyed 3 1/2 blocks to the other side of Main Street to a 3 1/2 foot wall.
There we performed…
- 25 step ups , alternating feet
- 15 derkins
- sat on the top and performed in and outs to work the ABS
- Finished with 10 box jumps
Did a Indian Run to get back to the Flag
Count O Rama – Name O Roma