This is the hardest, funnest, smack talking group of guys at any work out! The mumble chatter cranks up the harder it gets and no one really slacks off. Fortunately, Vanilla and Grammar never came to blows, but when they do their Q vs Q, you will not want to miss it!
Rafiki had a solo run for EC in the bitter cold wind, which is why he needs an exercise named after him like the “Happy Feet Rafiki Press”
On to workout:
- 5 KBS Burpees
- Run to the light and back
- Dora: Partner up with someone with similar size Kettle Bell. One partner exercises while other runs to the second tree does a burpee and runs back.
- 100 KBS
- 200 Bench Press using 2 KBs
- 300 Row/Lawn Mower Pulls
2. EMOM: 8 minutes total with two exercises each minute (NEW EXERCISE ALERT!)
- Happy Feet Rafiki Press X 10 (imagine Happy Feet meets the Lion King with a kettlebell and thanks to Vanilla for making the connection to Happy Feet)
- Sumo Squats X 10
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Press
- Prayer Requests: Hot Spot, Pied Piper and all the injured pax, Die Hard’s brother,Raleigh police officer who was shot, Coach Rhodes lost his mom (friend of Scotty Mo’s)
- Announcements: Grammar has the Q at #TheGoodFight next week, it’s a new year so everyone should consider moving up weight in kettle bells. If you have been using the same weight for a while, you should move up to get stronger.