It was a Site Q Thursday as Mayhem took the reins. The plan was simple…..pick a destination and run to it. Arrived with Gamecock and Stern was the only one there, but everyone quickly filed into the parking lot at Rose High and we ended up with 8 PAX. Here’s how it went.
- Good Mornings x 10
- Good Nights x 10
- Butt Kickers x 10
We will aspire to run to EB Aycock and back. Run back for the six at each intersection. Down Arlington, left on Wall Street, cross over to Elm Street, and take the side road over to Aycock. At the 23 minute mark if we aren’t there yet, head back.
We didn’t quite make it there…..came up about a 2 blocks short…….but we pushed hard. Headed back and made it to the shovel flag by 6:15am.
Mileage ranged from 3.75 to 4.8 miles.
Count O Rama and Name O Rama
- Gamecock’s Mom had a mini stroke; through all of this it has come to light that his parents aren’t doing that well and he may have some tough decisions to make / help them make in the coming days/months. Prayers for their health and healing, patience, and discernment
- Angus’ sister – colon cancer; surgery possibly today or tomorrow. Again prayers for God’s healing and the doctors and staff working to help her, as well as Angus and his family as they support her in her fight.
- Pirate Radio adding TWO FM STATIONS…….92.7 and 104.1……stronger signals will help, especially at night.
- Slim Jim has the Q MONDAY at Minges……cut and paste ass kicking !
- RUSH Q’s for August are: Underdog 8/8, Tonka 8/22; Need Q’s for 15th and 29th and September.