Routine: A sequence of actions regularly followed; a fixed program. This is something YHC is trying to build and stick with. So when Fruity asked YHC to Q, that was going to be the theme.
- Seal Jacks (really works on your coordination)
- Good Mornings
- Circle Burpees (which were prematurely stopped)
- YHC called an Indian Run around the church but either no one heard, listened, or cared because it just turned into a mosey around the church.
- Next we gathered in the back parking lot for some Ascending Curb Crawls (bear crawl from one curb back and forth going up by 1 each time to 13). This produced some good mumble chatter at first but then quickly turned silent.
- Next we moseyed to the soccer field for 11’s (dips and squat jumps)
- Next a round of 4-corners (WW1, WW2, American Hammers, and Freddy Mercury)
- Mosyed back to the flag for BAT WINGS (20 forward circles, 20 backward circles, 20 seal claps, 20 overhead claps)
- PAX choice. tried to get every pax involved but ran out of time.
- Injured PAX
- Fruity’s 2.0 traveling
Thanks to Fruity Pebbles for the Q. Great work men!