Adopt-a-Highway

When: 01/13/18 QIC: Butterworth Pax: Butterworth (RESPECT), Cold-Cut (DOUBLE RESPECT), Frank the Tank, Popeye, Slim Jim (DOUBLE RESPECT) FNGs|Visiting Pax: na We had 5 participants that picked up 10 bags of trash on NC 43 between Firetower Road and Tull Road.  Frank...

Roads a Whole Lot Better, Adopt-a-Highway

When: 01/13/18 QIC: Butterworth (Respect) Pax: Butterworth (RESPECT), Cold-Cut (DOUBLE RESPECT), Frank the Tank, Popeye, Slim Jim (DOUBLE RESPECT) 10 Bags after an Hour of Picking Up. Rucks were involved……..but, not like last night. Butterworth is a champ...

Guard and Protect your Pets July 4th

When: 7/4/2017 QIC: Cold-Cut Usually (pretty much always) our dogs guard and protect their people. Well, tonight your dogs will very likely need you to guard and protect them from the sound of fireworks. Some may already know this but, “Luke”, my daughter...

yawhgihatpoda 6/17

When: 6/17/17 QIC: Butterworth (Respect) Pax: Buford, Butterworth (RESPECT), Cold-Cut (DOUBLE RESPECT), Sinker (2.0), Spell Check Not too backwards but 5 Pax posted to adoptahighway. Knocked it out. 2 Rucked the 2 miles…Way to Go Buford and Butterworth. Buford,...

Spring Cleaning

When: 03/31/17 QIC: Past Due As most of you know, that have ever read my BBs,  understand that I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  My heart is bigger than my head.  So bare with me… I’m in the University City Kiwanis and we recently had a...

Service Opportunity This Friday 3 – 5 PM

QIC: Abu Many hands make light work.  St. Peter’s Catholic School needs help spreading 8 pallets of mulch on their playground.  Each pallet contains 2,000 lbs. of mulch in 40 lb. bags. Would love to get a F3 crowd out there. When: Friday, February 24th from 3...