Warm-Up: Pledge, SSH, Arm Circles F/B, Good Mornings, Michael Phelps, Ski Jumps (s/o to Winter Olympics), and Merkins
- Parking Lot Tracer- Shuffling the Mind and Body
- Shuffled on the parking lot lines. Tapped the corners of each spot with hands.
- Shuffle up the line in one direction, tap, shuffle across the spot in one direction, tap, reverse your stance and continue shuffle, tap, across, tap.
- Repeat to halfway across the parking lot, then partner up.
- Partner exercises- One partner goes across lot, one partner stays at sidewalk and switch.
- Bear Crawl/Al Gore- Each person does 3x.
- Lunges/Side Straddle Hop- Each person does 3x.
- Mosey to baseball field
- Baseball Field Beatdown/ Outrun the Burpees!
- Average person runs the bases in 22 seconds. Roll a die. Multiply that number by the assigned per round. That’s the amount of seconds PAX has to run all of the bases and make it back.
- Failure to get everyone back before time runs out= Burpees for everyone.
- As rounds go up, multiplier goes down.
- Ex) Round 1 has x10 multiplier. If die is 3, every PAX must be back in 30 seconds or all do burpees. Round 2 has 9x multiplier. Round 3-8x….
- Completed 5 Rounds
- 7 of Diamonds
- Still on the field, so did 7 of Diamonds. Pick an exercise. Round 1 is 7 reps at each base. Round 2 pick new exercise and do 14 at each base. Increase by 7 til hit 28, then decrease by 7.
- 7 Merkins
- 14 Squats
- 21 Mountain Climbers (2 Count)
- 28 LBCs
- 21 Plank Shoulder Taps
- Running Low on Time, Back to Flag
- Mary then short stretch.
- COT- Prayers for plane that was lost Down East. Prayers for injured PAX, special call out for Charlie Brown.
- Announcements: Welcome back S’Mores! Greenville Parks and Rec is holding sign-ups right now for Co-Ed Kickball and Softball. Could be great for PAX and M’s to do together.
- Free Picture (after some technical difficulties with the phone timer)