- When: 02/20/2021
- QIC: Arkansas
- Pax: Angus, Arkansas, Brass Monkey, Cornhole (DOUBLE RESPECT), Duff, Floater (DOUBLE RESPECT), Footloose, Frank the Tank, Gazelle, Goggles (RESPECT), Good Vibes, Grammar, Guido, Hometown, Hot Spot, Leaky Faucet, Novocaine, Past Due (RESPECT), Punch Out, RedBox, Reroute, Roscoe, Silverback (RESPECT), Skipper, Spalding, Spare Change, Woody
- FNGs|Visiting Pax: Cardinal, Columbus, Cap,
It was an absolute honor to have the opportunity to q the run portion of the 6 year F3 ENC convergence! 30 PAX showed up to tackle the route and share some great conversations. YHC new that we would have PAX of many different running calibers so I just created a 4 mile loop with the plan of getting extra coming back for the 6 as well as at the end of the run. The route went a little something like this:
- Leave the Commons and make a left on Pitt St.
- Take Pitt all the way around Reade Circle and make a right on 5th.
- Take 5th to Elm and make a right
- Elm to 14th and make a right
- Right on Charles and back to the flag
- The Hot Spot’s Daughter battling depression
- Punch Out with 14 years of sobriety
- PAX friends and families battling sickness
- Northeastern NC F3 growth