In total, 11 PAX were at the flag ready and willing to get mistreated. Nine participated in the beatdown and two mall walked.
Clock hit 5:30 and disclaimer given and received.
Warm Up (in cadence):
- Mosey and complete Side Straddle Hops x 20 beside the Pirate statue
- YHC led the PAX who moseyed to the Clark-LeClair stadium parking lot.
- YHC stumbled upon what seemed to be a list of exercises displayed on a dry-erase board. It appeared to be a workout of some sort and the Q not having a better plan, decided to follow it:
- Lap around the Clark-Leclair parking lot
- Heels to Heaven
- Plank Jacks
- Hello Dolly
- Nolan Ryan
- PAX did 20 of the first exercise, ran a lap, then did 20 of the first and second exercise and ran a lap, did 20 of exercises 1,2, and 3 then ran a lap. Continued with adding the next exercise until time was called. From YHC’s vantage point only 8 rounds were reached. Dolly and Nolan will have to wait for another time. Each round got way more suckier and suckier.
- PAX made a jailbreak and returned to the flag at 6:10.
Clock hit 6:15 as the PAX returned to the flag to meet the mall walkers.
Many thanks to Italian Stallion for the opportunity to Q #FirstAid.
Prayers: The Closed Hand’s job search, Coldcut’s Niece Jamie, Gloworm’s nephew, Holy Cross Women’s team, Panther’s 2.0, and teenagers finding their way.
Announcements: Lunch at Parkers today (Arlington)
Moleskin: The question at hand is whether YHC will be allowed back to Q in the future…