- When: 05/02/19
- QIC: Scotty Moe
- Pax: 5 Way, Aquaman, Bono, Boston Lager, Captain Obvious, Cousin IT, Cousteau, Fruity Pebbles, Grammar, Grout, Haavaad (RESPECT), Just the Tip (RESPECT), NoIDeer, Psycho, Scotty Moe, Silverback (RESPECT), Spinal Tap (RESPECT), Splinter (RESPECT), The Closed Hand, The Situation
YHC always enjoys the good fight. It’s a great workout to go to but can be a tricky one to come up with a weinke. Talked with Silverback yesterday for advice. Went something like this!
Warmup: 5 burpees, run to stop light at Tapped and back, 5 burpees.
Partner up with anybody, weight of KB doesn’t matter (until I got Grout).
- Partner 1 lunge with KB to first tree and back while partner 2 does KB Thrusters and then flapjack.
- Partner 1 hold KB over head to swing set and back while other partner 2 does sumo sqts to high pull.
- Partner 1 farmer carry both KBs to second tree while other partner does merkins.
Mosey to the straight sidewalk beside playground and return to shelter.
Tabata: 2 rounds with 3 sets a piece
- 1: Pullups, Urkins, KB Press and KB step-ups
- 2: KB Swings (merica), R arm rows, L arm rows and Goblet Squats.
Mosey straight sidewalk again and return to shelter.
EMOM: 6 mins 10 curls and 10 tricep extensions.
Mary: Spinal Tap minute of flutter kicks.
- Jokers Nephew, Grouts family friend with business, Captain Obvious mother with breast cancer diagnosis, Rickey Hines (Re-Count) wife put in in-patient hospice.
- Lunch Tomorrow at Five Guys
- Post tomorrow somewhere because everybody said they were the Q somewhere!
Great push by all this morning. Thank you Silverback for allowing me the opportunity to Q this morning. Until next time!