- When: 01/15/2020
- QIC: Punch Out
- Pax: Ball Drop, Bono, Boston Lager, Candy Cane, Chicken Wang, Cold-Cut (DOUBLE RESPECT), Cousin IT, Fruity Pebbles, Glow Worm (RESPECT), Haavaad (RESPECT), Italian Stallion, Ma Bell, Matlock, Minnesota Fats, Monarch, My Own Thang, Peg Leg, Popeye, Punch Out, Ratched, Show Boat, Slalom, Slim Jim (DOUBLE RESPECT), Stern, String Bean, The Closed Hand
- FNGs|Visiting Pax: FNG - "My Own Thang"
- Extra Credit: Cold Cut, Haavaad
YHC (VQ) took PAX of 26 into the championship rounds. Rocky-esque playlist to set the (beatdown) mood. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.
5 Rounds For Total Reps in 29 minutes
- 1 minute Alternating Duck Under Hooks (90 degree rolling squat with hands up!)
- 1 minute Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (55/45 lb)
- 1 minute Box Jumps (20 in)
- 1 minute Push Press (45 lb)
- 1 minute Kb swing (70/55/45/35/25/20/10) or seated row
- 1 minute Rest
Perform 1 minute of work at each of the 5 stations. Move immediately to the next station after 1 minute. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. One-minute break is allowed before repeating each round. Short run to the lightpost with 6 minutes to spare and ab exercises at the flag with 3 minutes left. FNG Darius Raekwon was game, and mentioned he did his "own thang" in #mumblechatter. Welcome "My Own Thang". BOM -- Monarch's aunt in the hospital -- Prayer's for the pregant M's (Show Boat, Punch Out, Tortoise) -- Charlie Brown's Mom had pneumonia -- 2 fatalies in car accident, families, first responders -- MRI results for Punch Out YHC prayed out COT -- Upcoming Q's
Moleskin: Appreciate the opportunity to serve a group of leaders. Yesterday’s devotion reminded me of something and I’ll end with that.. “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” -Proverbs 16:3