- Side straddle hops x10
- Good mornings x12
Main beatdown: Start at one corner of the soccer field exercise then jog to the next repeating the exercise at each corner. We started with 7 reps and then increased each round with a new exercise by 7 until we reached 28, and then started decreasing to finish with 7. A different Pax lead the cadence each round.
- Round one: Burpees 4×7
- Round two: Flutter kicks 4×14
- Round three: Merkins 4×21
- Round four: Squats 4×28
- Round five: Dry-docks 4×21
- Round six: Lunges 4×14
- Round seven: Monkeyhumpers 4×7
- American Hammers 1×12
- World War Ones 1×14
- Flutter Kicks 1×15
- I think we can all agree life has been challenging with COVID comendearing most aspects of life but it has been a comforting and exciting experience to be back out in the gloom with my brothers.
- I’ve had the chance to Q a number of times now but today felt different we welcomed a new FNG “NothingSpecial” and the 2.0s learned about and led the group in exercises. The older Paxs learned by the fourth set of lunges it was easier to keep up with a 2.0 if you did reverse lunges instead of trying forward lunges.
- The more I’m with y’all the more I’ve come to appreciate being challenged and pushed. Aye!