The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
F3 — our three Fs stand for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith — traces its roots to a free, participant-led boot camp workout held on Saturday mornings at a Charlotte, N.C., park since 2006. The leaders of F3 launched their first Saturday workout on 1/1/11, on the campus of A.G. Middle School in Charlotte.
ENC Crossbones was started by The Closed Hand in the Fall of 2013 with weekly workouts on Saturdays. Early 2015, The Closed Hand heard of Papa Smurf who was organizing workouts on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. The two got together, then contacted F3 Nation and were launched by F3 Raleigh on Saturday, February 21, 2015. On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at our Second Annual Sasquatch (home grown CSAUP), OBT declared us a Region.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary (DISCLAIMER)
- End with a Circle of Trust
Our Credo – Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him!
More Informational Links
- Watch some featured Video or Audio Clips here!
- Here is a Backblast that covers the way we do things locally.
- The cities and regions where we currently have workouts are included in the “Where is F3?” page.
- F3 has it’s own language, learn the terminology on the Lexicon.
- Want to get some F3 Gear, visit our Official F3 Gear Store.
- We are constantly improving and growing, checkout Stuff Worth Trying.
F3 is incorporated as a not-for-profit business in the state of North Carolina, and the F3 Foundation is incorporated as a tax-exempt section 501(c)3 non-profit in the state of North Carolina.
How F3 is Funded?
F3 Nation incurs administrative, legal and website expenses that are covered through partnerships with businesses who support F3’s mission and the sale of gear bearing the F3 logo. Revenues generated in excess of expenses are turned over to the F3 Foundation on an annual basis.