- When: 12/18/2018
- QIC: Equifax (Anklefat)
- Pax: Bob the Builder, Burt, Deuce (RESPECT - Washington), Double D, Duct Tape, Enron, Equifax, Flo, Kickball (moved), Largemouth (Washington), Momma's Boy, Mule Days, Novocaine, Ramses, She-Crab, Wolverine (DOUBLE RESPECT), Woody (Washington) (DOUBLE RESPECT)
Glad to see the large crowd of 17 PAX. Great turnout. Happy Birthday Largemouth 45!
- SSH x 10
- High Knees x 10
- Butt Kickers x 10
Mosey down Main Street a few blocks to alley. Performed Crazy Indian. BTTW position, first PAX drops down and runs to end of line then gets back in position, next PAX follows, continued until we ran out of wall. Approximately 2 rounds each.
Continue run down Main Street to the corner of Main and Gladden. Perform an exercise at each corner OYO.
- WWII x 25, run to corner of Main and Van Norden
- Merkins x 50, run to corner of Van Norden and 2nd Street
- Plankjacks x 75, run to corner of 2nd Street and Gladden.
- Squats x 100, run back to corner of Gladden and Main.
- Those who finished early circled back for the 6 until completion.
Continue run down Stewart Parkway to the Peoples Pier. Find a bench and perform Dips x 100 OYO.
Run back to Shovel Flag.
Line up on sidewalk to begin sprints and burpees. Start with Burpees x 10, run from sidewalk through Festival Park to tree, Burpees x9, continued pattern back and forth, modifying to Merkins at 5 down to 1.
Moseyed over to large gazebo to finish up with some Mary led by different PAX.
Countorama, 17 pax
As always thanks for the opportunity to Q!