Sometimes, when the batlight goes up on Slack that an AO needs a substitute Q on shorf notice, you just have to jump on it before your brain has any chance at all to summon up the excuse-o-rama. YHC saw the need posted for The Clydesdale AO and jumped on it. It had been a while since YHC had posted there, so this would be a return of sorts, minus much fanfare. Some usual social media enticements were sent out, and a bike ride through the AO a day prior helped cement the plan. Thursday arrived, gloom was in full force. YHC arrived at the location and saw evidence of EC ruckers already at it. Planted the #shovelflag and awaited the arrival of the PAX. Good turnout. Start time was upon us, and it was off like a dirty shirt.
Disclaimer and welcome: No FNG’s
Warm Up: SSH’s IC X 20; Don Quixotes IC X 15; High Knees IC X 15, Mosey to Gate 1
- 11’s using Gate Numbers (1-10) as # of Burpees to do at each gate with remainder to add up to 11 at each Gate stop WW1 SU’s, Run between Gates, Clockwise in sequence Gates 1-10
- Ten Count by Classified, Mosey to South Side Tailgate Parking Area
- MLIRPS: Monkey Humpers, Lunges, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, Plank Jacks, Squats (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, respectively, using light posts to space them out, plank for the six
- Rince and Repeat, but cutting reps down to 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, mosey to “string of black pearls” stanchions, divided into two groups, bear crawl relay weaving in and out between stanchions, planking while awaiting turn
- Indian Run counterclockwise around stadium back to shovel flag
- BOM/Prayer Requests: Better communication with M’s, nurse position vacancy need at Patch’s wife’s workplace, Surgery for Pirate Mascot, breast cancers, unspoken, and others we prayed about but YHC might not have captured for the notes
Good effort by the PAX. A lot of variety and movement during the session, but the PAX kept it going with a solid effort. Was great having the 2.0’s there. As you can see, the picture didn’t work too well. YHC apologizes to the PAX that got left out off the right side. God and YHC know you were there. Blessed to be a part of F3 and to have a chance to Q.