- Cotanche to 10th
- 10th to the Greenway.
- Greenway to 4th and Beech st
- Blocks- Going all the way to Greene St the PAX ran blocks to push themselves (between 4th and 5th).
- One final large block 4th to Elizabeth to 5th. Then back to the flag by 6:32.
The PAX did a fantastic job sticking together and still getting plenty of miles. Whether they were in BRR recovery or not, they put in the work and got stronger from it.
- Slim’s accident this morning
- Harvaad’s brother (Hank) starts Chemo tomorrow
- Fruity Pebbles cousin’s family
- Rafiki’s neighbors