Didn’t check slack until 4:35 this morning. Had message from Mr. Belding from last night that he was sick. Thought of the most basic things for the workout during the ruck. Was planning on just rucking when Bartman showed up. Luckily we got a good surprise and Soft Shell came as well. So came with a MSU workout on the fly.
- SSH (IC)
- Imperial Walkers (IC)
- Mosey to rocks for descending curls for gurls (IC) from 11 to 1
- ascending tri’s extension (IC) from 1 to 11
- Mosey to hill for old fashioned BLIMPS ( did those at my first ever post)
- Mosey to FMS wall for Peoples chair and B2W with 20 ct for down and back.
- Keg carries in parking lot with mixed exercises. Press, dips, urkins.
- Mosey to square for ladder exercise picked by each pax (merkins, lbcs and mosey back to flag)
- Mary= Arms locked ww1’s to 50.
- Attendance to pick up in village.
- Getting new village people