side straddle hops, Don Quiotes, squats, merkins, Michael Phelps
- 10 American swings, run 1 lap (parking lot back and forth)
- 10 American swings, 20 curls (for the girls), run 2 laps
- 10 American swings, 20 curls, 30 overhead press (15 each arm), run 3 laps
- 10 American swings, 20 curls, 30 overhead press, 40 deadlift high pulls, run 4 laps
- 10 American swings, 20 curls, 30 overhead press, 40 deadlift high pulls, 50 goblet squats, run 5 laps
In case anyone wasn’t drained already, we did it all again but this time with 10 thrusters, 20 lunges (10 each leg), 30 rows (15 each arm), 40 deadlifts, 50 tricep extensions (same pattern as before with all the running). We only got through 4 rounds. And anyway, there was 0% chance I was doing 50 triceps extensions at the end of all this, it was just the first exercise that I could think of on the spot. Was planning to sub merkins instead if we got that far.
50 KB bench press at the end.