On Feb. 18th, Scotty tapped me to come Q SSS. The first Saturday YHC had was 3/30…and then it was on the calendar. I think the last time YHC had the Q in Farmville was enough reason to keep me away for an extended period of time. So I warned, that the pain would be equivalent or better than the last. I am hopeful this beatdown did not lower the bar for a Noonan Q.
- Progression of arm exercises that are deceivingly difficult and named after Austin’s bats. Start with 20 x Forward Arm Circles, hold, 20 x Backwards Arm Circles, hold, 20 x seal claps, hold, 20 x overhead claps. All on a 4-count.
Catch Me If You Can
- Partner 1 performs 5 abski-merkins, and then sprints to catch the Partner 2, who has been running backwards. One lap around the school.
Apple Turn Overall umpired
- PAX did a bear crawl for a certain length, 4 Lines in a parking lot. PAX then flip to the crab walk for a designated length, 4 more lines, Back to the bear crawls for a distance, flip crab walk for a distance etc…We did this the length of the parking lot down and back.
Catch Me If You Can
- Partner 1 performs 3 burpees, and then sprints to catch the Partner 2, who has been running backwards. One lap around the school.
To Rock pile
- curls 10 IC, move 2 rocks to left
- extensions 10 IC, move 2 rocks to left
- squats 10 IC, move 2 rocks to left
Rinse Repeat – (Aquaman thought it would be funny to get the biggest rock in the pile knowing it would be mine for the next round). What does one do when life gets heavy, embrace and push forward!
Island of love
- 20 step ups (20 each leg) OYO
- 20 erkins IC
Lap around tennis courts
- 20 box jumps OYO
- 20 derkins IC
Mosey to softball field.
- Ladder around bases 5 at home plate,10 at 1st,15 at 2nd, 20 at 3rd, 25 back at home (all merkins) broad jump to first and lunge to second broad jump to third and lunge to home. This got the legs, chest and arms completely engaged.
Mosey to the Flag for a Princess Tea Party (10 Merks and 1 minute chair)
- PAX grab a partner and form two rows with partners facing each other in plank position. Partners do Pattycake Merkins for set number of reps, followed by a Partner People’s Chair (Back to back wall sit) for set time.
Mosey to the school wall for Ascending Testicles
- Cousin of Balls to the Wall. Start with feet on wall in 15 degree derkin position. Do 5 derkins then walk feet up wall to 45 degree derkin position. 5 more derkins then walk feet up wall to full Balls to the Wall pose. Studs did 5 more derkins others held BTTW pose.
Peoples chair (tunnel of love). Needed more wall. Had to shimmy down to provide more room at least twice. FYI, don’t let the pipe get your six, no not even Just the Tip.
Last Catch Me If You Can
- Partner 1 performs 3 absolutions, and then sprints to catch the Partner 2, who has been running backwards. One lap around the school.
Back to flag for arguably the quickest Jack Webb’s ever. Got up to 7 merkins and 28 hallelujahs in under 2 minutes and the clock hit 8:00.
Solid beatdown for those that pushed themselves out of the comfort zone.
When Scottie Moe asked me to Q I could’ve never anticipated nor could he that this would be his first post after a tragic event. God has a way of working in and through our lives to connect us for reasons we cannot understand. Thankful to God for this opportunity, to be there for a brother! It’s easy being there in difficult times, knowing those same HIM will be there for you. It is only a matter of time before each one of us will need our brothers. Be there for them like you know they will be there for you. What a blessing Scotty Moe is to F3ENC and what a tough job he had this Saturday after SSS. We prayed and offered words of encouragment, but jsut being there was more than enough for him. Thank you from deep within to all those who came out! TCLAPS!
- All Carolina fans for the loss (or should I say beating)
- Scotty Moe, his family, and strength to speak at service
- Praise for our brotherhood
- Conch Fritters mom battling cancer and for safe travels when/if he heads there to visit.
- Tiny Dancer said check the website for announcements…http://www.f3enc.com/announcements/
Thanks for the opportunity to Q and for pushing the rock in Farmville! Stay strong and lean on your brothers! Shieldlock was strong on this day and what was the Qsource topic on Sunday… on yeah the Shieldlock! Coincidence, you make that call!