YHC always enjoys the good fight. It’s a great workout to go to but can be a tricky one to come up with a weinke. Talked with Silverback yesterday for advice. Went something like this!
Warmup: 5 burpees, run to stop light at Tapped and back, 5 burpees.
Partner up with anybody, weight of KB doesn’t matter (until I got Grout).
- Partner 1 lunge with KB to first tree and back while partner 2 does KB Thrusters and then flapjack.
- Partner 1 hold KB over head to swing set and back while other partner 2 does sumo sqts to high pull.
- Partner 1 farmer carry both KBs to second tree while other partner does merkins.
Mosey to the straight sidewalk beside playground and return to shelter.
Tabata: 2 rounds with 3 sets a piece
- 1: Pullups, Urkins, KB Press and KB step-ups
- 2: KB Swings (merica), R arm rows, L arm rows and Goblet Squats.
Mosey straight sidewalk again and return to shelter.
EMOM: 6 mins 10 curls and 10 tricep extensions.
Mary: Spinal Tap minute of flutter kicks.
- Jokers Nephew, Grouts family friend with business, Captain Obvious mother with breast cancer diagnosis, Rickey Hines (Re-Count) wife put in in-patient hospice.
- Lunch Tomorrow at Five Guys
- Post tomorrow somewhere because everybody said they were the Q somewhere!
Great push by all this morning. Thank you Silverback for allowing me the opportunity to Q this morning. Until next time!